Puffing Billy Steam Train Tour
1/2 Day Tour
Operates: Tue, Thu, Sat (All year round)
Departs: 7:45 am (approximately)
Returns: 13:00 pm (approximately)
- City pick up and drop off
- Morning Tea
- Puffing Billy Train Fare
- Devonshire Tea & Scones
- National Park Entry Fees
- Air conditioned bus travel
PUFFING BILLY STEAM TRAIN TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Ride on the World Famous colonial steam train Puffing Billy.
- Journey through the breathtaking Dandenong Mountains
- Dangle your arms and feet out of this specially designed stream train
- Experience some of Australia most beautiful natural scenery and enormously tall trees.
- Try some original Aussie Tucker and Devonshire Tea
- Get up close to some amazingly colourful native birds.
- Hear the history of the picturesque and charming towns that played an important role in the development of Victoria.
WHAT TO BRING?
Hat & Sun glasses
Comfortable walking shoes
ABOUT THE PUFFING BILLY STEAM TRAIN TOUR
One of the world’s oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges, rich in Aboriginal history, and with an abundance of wildlife, the Grampians tours are sure to leave you in awe. En route to the Grampians stop at the township of Beaufort and enjoy your morning tea.
As you drive through the Grampians tours your experienced guide will point out our unique wildlife, including kangaroos, emus and a vast array of bird-life Travel straight into the heart of the Grampians National Park to the delightful town of Halls Gap, then off to stretch those legs with a walk through the breath-taking Wonderland Ranges.
We stop for a break at Halls Gap for lunch before a visit to the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre. This Centre brings to life the amazing history and culture of the local Aboriginal communities. Hike to the remarkable Jaws of Death and Balconies Lookout experiencing majestic views and scenery. Then cool off at the base of Australia’s most inspiring waterfall, Mackenzie Falls. Return to Melbourne, stopping along the way for dinner.
Click the below image to download our latest brochure.
Submit your review