1/2 Day Puffing Billy Stream Train Tour
Operates: Tues, Thurs, Sat (All year-round)
Departs: 7:45 am (approximately)
Returns: 13:00 pm (approximately)
- Ride on the World Famous colonial steam train Puffing Billy.
- Journey through the breathtaking Dandenong Mountains
- Dangle your arms and feet out of this specially designed stream train
- Experience some of Australia most beautiful natural scenery and enormously tall trees.
- Try some original Aussie Tucker and Devonshire Tea
- Get up close to some amazingly colourful native birds.
- Hear the history of the picturesque and charming towns that played an important role in the development of Victoria.
Includes: Morning Tea, Puffing Billy Train Fare, Devonshire Tea & Scones, National Park Entry Fees, Air conditioned Coach Travel.
Start the day by travelling out of Melbourne through the beautiful low mountain ranges known as the Dandenongs where we will stop for some morning tea. After this will head over to the famous Puffing Billy Steam Train where we journey through the lush rainforest and marvel at the spectacular scenery that surrounds. En Route back to Melbourne we stop at the township of Sassafras where you can visit the local craft and antique shops.