1 Day Yarra Valley Food and Wine Tour
Operates: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun
Departs: 7:30 am (approximately)
Returns: 6:00 pm (approximately)
- Visit 3 friendly award-winning wineries and be greeted by the winemakers.
- Learn about the different styles of wine, whether it be red, white and sparkling varieties of the region.
- Relax in a social touring experience through the stunning Yarra Valley Region.
- Napoleone Cider House & Brewery tastings.
- Indulge at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery with free chocolate samples with 250 handcraft sweets.
- Sample 10th generation sparkling wines, influenced by the French style of wine makers at Dominique Portet Winery.
- Gourmet winery lunch overlooking the the gardens at Rochford Wines
- Enjoy a game of petanque (bocce) a French form of bowls; winner receives a bottle of wine.
- Taste the seasonal local produce on offer at Gateway Estate, with tasting treats from indoor hydroponic greenhouse. (optional strawberry picking at own expense)
Includes: Inner City pick up & drop off service, Professional guide, Onboard commentary, Wine Tasting, Winery Lunch, Chocolate samples
- Add on Hot Air Balloon Flight over the Yarra Valley for an additional $405
- Add on Eureka Skydeck and Edge Experience voucher for only $27
***The itinerary may change depending on availability at the wineries. Minimum age 18.