1 Day Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary Tour
Operates: Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun
Departs: 7:45 am (approximately)
Returns: 5:30 pm (approximately)
- Ride on the World Famous colonial steam train Puffing Billy.
- Dangle your arms and feet out of this specially designed stream train.
- Travel through the breath taking Dandenong Mountains.
- Try some original Aussie Tucker and Devonshire Tea.
- Visit one of Australia’s most acclaimed sanctuaries Healesville Sanctuary.
- Take a guided tour with the experts to find out everything you ever wanted to know about Aussie animals.
- See the astonishing Birds of Prey ‘Spirits of the Sky’ Presentation.
Includes: City pick up and Drop off, Morning Tea, Puffing Billy Train Fare, National Park Entry Fees, Professional guide, Healesville Sanctuary Entry Fee, Air conditioned Coach travel
Spend the morning travelling through the spectacular Dandenongs where you will witness some beautiful low mountain ranges en route to the famous Puffing Billy Steam Train. Journey on this restored train through lush rainforests and marvel at the surrounding scenery.Tour through the Yarra Valley where you will enjoy some stunning scenery before heading to Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary to get up close and personal with some Aussie animals.