1 Day Great Ocean Road Tour
Operates: Daily (All year-round)
Departs: 7:00 am (approximately)
Returns: 9:00 pm (approximately)
- Take a snapshot of the Memorial Arch at the gateway to the Great Ocean Road
- Enjoy lunch in the coastal town of Apollo Bay
- Spot Koalas in the wild near Kennett River
- Cape Otway and Port Campbell National Parks
- Walk amongst Ancient rainforests and giant eucalyptus trees
- Explore Loch Ard Gorge, a historic shipwreck coastline
- Breathtaking and picturesque coastal lookouts
- London Bridge, The Razor Back, Island Arch
- View the spectacular 12 Apostles in all their glory
- Optional helicopter flight over 12 Apostles (subject to availability)
- Opportunity to swim at one of the many beaches along the beautiful coastline
Includes: City pick up and Drop off, Professional guide, Onboard commentary, Morning tea & biscuits, Lunch, National park fees and Audio translation devices.
- Add on 15min Scenic Helicopter Flight over the 12 Apostles $145
- Add on Eureka Skydeck and Edge Experience voucher for only $27 (usually $32)
The Great Ocean Road follows the southwest coastline of Victoria from from Torquay to Warrnambool — around 300km. With breathtaking panoramic views, it winds its way through many State and National Parks.
The dramatic ocean scenery changes markedly between three sections: the Surf Coast, which starts at historic Geelong; the Otway Ranges, where the road leaves the coast at Angelsea; and the Shipwreck Coast, where it re-joins the sea.
The highlight of any tour of the Great Ocean Road is the Twelve Apostles, a dramatic group of outcrops isolated from their headlands by the fierce erosion of the sea. Watching the Apostles is an unforgettable experience.