1 Day Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour
Operates: Tues, Fri & Sun (seasonal summer months Oct to Mar)
Departs: 11:00 pm (summer)
Returns: 11:30 pm (summer)
- Travel along Victoria’s most famous Great Ocean Road
- Historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Visit the brand new Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice-Creamery
- Spot koalas in the wild and native birds in the wild
- Drive through an ancient rainforest with giant eucalyptus trees
- Cape Otway and Port Campbell National Parks
- Loch Ard Gorge: historic shipwreck site
- View the breathtaking coastal lookouts and wild surf beaches
- Experience the spectacular 12 Apostles in all their glory
Includes: City pickup and Drop off, Professional guide, Onboard commentary, Afternoon tea, Lunch, National Park Fees and Audio translation devices.
The Great Ocean Road follows the southwest coastline of Victoria from Torquay to Warrnambool — around 300km. With breathtaking panoramic views, it winds its way through many State and National Parks.
The dramatic ocean scenery changes markedly between three sections: the Surf Coast, which starts at historic Geelong; the Otway Ranges, where the road leaves the coast at Angelsea; and the Shipwreck Coast, where it re-joins the sea.
The highlight of any tour of the Great Ocean Road is the Twelve Apostles, a dramatic group of outcrops isolated from their headlands by the fierce erosion of the sea. Watching the Apostles is an unforgettable experience.