1 Day Grampians National Park Tour
Operates: *Tue, Wed, Fri, *Sat, Sun (*operates seasonally)
Departs: 7:00 am (approximately)
Returns: 9:00 pm (approximately)
- Pass through the historic gold towns of Beaufort & Ararat
- Explore the wonder at the outstanding natural beauty and rich indigenous heritage, surrounding the Grampians National Park sandstone mountain range
- Experience Aboriginal Culture at Brambuk Cultural Centre
- Home to an abundant amount of Australian wildlife
- Relax in the scenic township of Halls Gap for lunch
- Get fantastic views from Boroka Lookout or Lake Bellfield
- View the amazing rock formations at Balconies Walk or famous Jaws of Death, as featured in the famous Japanese Animation Princess Mononoke
- Enjoy the spectacular views from Reeds Lookout
- Walk down to the base of MacKenzie Falls or Silverband Falls to cool off.
- Moderate level of fitness required to complete 2 hours of hiking within Grampians National Park
Includes: Guided Tour, National Park entry, Morning tea and biscuits, picnic lunch, Air conditioned bus travel.
What to Bring: Water bottle, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, comfortable walking shoes, money for dinner.
Add Ons: Eureka Skydeck and Edge Experience voucher for only $27 (usually $32)
One of the world’s oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges, rich in Aboriginal history, and with an abundance of wildlife, The Grampians are sure to leave you in awe. En route to the Grampians stop at the township of Beaufort and enjoy your morning tea.
As you drive through the Grampians your experienced guide will point out our unique wildlife, including kangaroos, emus and a vast array of bird-life Travel straight into the heart of the Grampians National Park to the delightful town of Halls Gap, then off to stretch those legs with a walk through the breath-taking Wonderland Ranges.
We stop for a break at Halls Gap for lunch before a visit to the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre. This Centre brings to life the amazing history and culture of the local aboriginal communities. Hike to the remarkable Jaws of Death and Balconies Lookout experiencing majestic views and scenery. Then cool off at the base of Australia’s most inspiring waterfall, Mackenzie Falls. Return to Melbourne, stopping along the way for dinner.
*** Child rates apply from 8yrs to 12yrs old. Not suitable for children under the age of 7yrs old, due to nature of the tour and safety reasons.