1 Day Blue Mountains Tour
Operates: Daily (All year-round)
Departs: 7:00 am (approximately)
Returns: 18:00 pm (approximately)
- Take in all the major sites and hike the attractions of Blue Mountains
- View the Majestic Three Sisters
- Ride the Scenic Railway (at own expense)
- Descend the Fuber Stairs to Jamison Valley
- Guided Walk to Wentworth Falls lookout spots
- Enjoy Picnic style Lunch
- View Native Birds and Australian Wildlife at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Experience views of Katoomba Falls
- Walk through the World Heritage Rainforests
Includes: Inner Sydney City pickup and drop off, Professional guide, Onboard commentary, Lunch, Featherdale Wildlife Park entry fee, National Park entry fee.
Get back to nature and absorb the clean air and hike the Blue Mountains! Whilst taking in all the major sites and attractions of this region, enjoying a delicious picnic style lunch.
Escape city life and breathe deep in the clean fresh air of the Blue Mountain Ranges. Get up close and personal with plenty of Australian wildlife and native birds at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Stopping to stretch your legs in the sleepy township of Glenbrook, this is a good opportunity to grab some morning tea. This is will be at customer’s own expense, but we highly recommend you fuel your body for the next part of the adventure – a 2hr Guided Eco bushwalk hike. Relax over a picnic style lunch (included) before making our way down to Furber Stairs into the heart of the Jamison Valley.
Check out the amazing world heritage listed forest surround Katoomba Falls and the Three Sisters. Then travel on the steepest scenic railway in the world from the bottom of the Valley (own expense), taking the easy way back up down before returning to the coach for the journey back to Sydney.