Choose from one our great tours in the menu at the top! Eco Platypus is the only touring company that brings you in awe of the amazing Twelve Apostles. Other tours take you on a blind date with nature, have you living it up in the Yarra Valley wine region, or to the majestic Grampians National Park.
Note all of our tours run all year round.
All our tours use comfortable, air-conditioned coaches. We squeeze as much travelling time as possible into each tour schedule so you get to see as much of Australia’s majestic beauty as you can take in. And you can be assured of the kind of friendly, personal service for which Australians are rightly famous!
- In the event of unforeseen weather or operating conditions and in consideration of the safety of passengers, Eco Platypus Tours reserves the right to alter or amend the itinerary and costs as it sees fit at any time.
- Guaranteed departure is subject to a minimum of 4 passengers.
- Credit card payment incurs a surcharge of 2%.
- All prices include GST.
- Failure to board or cancellation within 7 days of departure will result in a 50% loss of the ticket price; cancellation or transfer within 48 hours will result in full fare forfeiture.
- Eco Platypus Tours will not be held responsible for passengers failing to familiarise themselves with the booking terms and conditions.
- $25 per person transfer fee applies to any date change transfer of service from 48 hours to 7 days prior to departure. Transfer within 48 hours will result in full fare forfeiture.
- Eco Platypus Tours – Children are permitted on most tours, however due to the nature and length of tours, it may not be recommended, please check with reservations for recommendations. Children rates are available on our 1 Day Tours for children between the ages of 0-12 years, a baby seat can be provided for children aged 0-4 years if requested. Due to limited luggage restrictions, pushers and prams are not permitted on tour.
- Luggage for day tours: There are no luggage storage facilities on day tours, please do not bring your luggage with you. Luggage may be stored with your accommodation provider for the day. Any inappropriate luggage presented on the departure day (including strollers) may result in refusal to board.
- Luggage for multi-day tours: Maximum of 20kg per person in a soft traveling pack.
- By booking a tour with, Eco Platypus Tours you are agreeing that we may contact you in relation to feedback about a tour which you have undertaken with us or one of our affiliates. Eco Platypus Tours may contact you via email in relation to specials or promotional offers. In the event you do not wish to receive any correspondence from us, please select the easy opt button to discontinue any communication.
- All photographs and video content recorded during all tours can be used for marketing purposes, please advise your tour guide if you do not agree to release this permission.
- All reservations must be confirmed within 48 hours prior to departure, either via phone on +61 3 9393 1344 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note it is the customer’s responsibility to be waiting out the front of your selected pickup location (accommodation provider) at least 10 minutes before departure.
- Prices are valid from April 2017.