Melbourne City Tours
1 Day Tour
Operates: Daily (All year round)
Departs: 8:00 am (approximately)
Returns: 11:45 pm / Returns: with add-on 1hr River Cruise Option 1.00pm
- City pick up and drop off
- Sightseeing Commentary
- Guided Tour
- Air conditioned bus travel
MELBOURNE CITY TOURS HIGHLIGHTS
- Discover the famed city sights of Melbourne
- Explore this cosmopolitan city and view historic buildings
- Walk around the Royal Botanic Gardens
- View Captain Cook’s Cottage in Fitzroy Gardens
- See the bustling Queen Victoria Markets
- Visit the Shrine of Remembrance and see Southbank waterfront
- Drive alongside the Formula 1 Grand Prix track at Albert Park
- See the World famous Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- View the Yarra River, Victorian Arts Centre and Federation Square
- Cross the Bolte Bridge for spectacular city views
1hr Yarra River Cruise – Adults $30, Child $20
Hop on board with Melbourne River Cruises and take in the sights of Melbourne from the Yarra River. Cruise past Melbourne’s picturesque gardens, parklands and some of the famous sporting arenas.
ABOUT THE MELBOURNE CITY TOURS
Spend a morning a touring around Melbourne in this fantastic half-day city tour, where you will get to take in the great sights that make this famous cosmopolitan city what it is today. Discover why Melbourne is the sporting capital of Australia by checking out the famed complexes of the MCG (Cricket & AFL), Rod Laver Arena (Australian Open), and Albert Park (F1 Grand Prix).
Melbourne is home to some beautiful gardens just on the outskirts of the city. Check out the stunning Royal Botanic Gardens as well as the famous Fitzroy Gardens, which is home to Captain Cooks Cottage.
Enjoy running commentary from an experienced guide as you continue traveling around the CBD. Experience the hustle and bustle of the Victoria Markets, as famed shopping spot for locals.
Click the below image to download our latest brochure.
Submit your review