Mt Buller Snow Tour
1 Day Tour
Operates: Daily (Mid June to early Sep)
Departs: 6:30 am (approximately)
Returns: 20:30 pm (approximately)
Meeting Point: Back of Federation Square (East) corner of Flinders Street and Russell Street. Check-in: at the main ticket windows 20mins before departure.
- City pick up and drop off
- Mountain entry fees
- Comfortable large coach transfer service
- Professional guide
- Onboard commentary
MT BULLER SNOW TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Melbourne’s best ski alpine resort Mt Buller
- Picturesque drive through the Victorian High Country
- Full day of snow play fun with family and friends
- Opportunity to Ski or SnowBoard (at own expense)
- Take advantage of a fully-designed and maintained terrain park
- Get fantastic views from Boroka Lookout or Lake Bellfield
- Earth formed half pipe and a dedicated rail park (at own expense)
- For the non-skier there is the toboggan park and the bars and cafes of the Alpine Village Resort. (at own expense)
PLEASE NOTE: All equipment hire and lessons can be arranged once you arrive to the mountain at passengers own expense.
ABOUT THE MT BULLER SNOW TOUR
Spend a day skiing, snowboarding or just relaxing on Mt Buller on the Mount Buller Snow Tour. Catch the bus to Mount Buller and along the way drive through the Victorian High Country in all its beauty. Get a taste of the Alpine life and choose from one of our Mount Buller packages. One of the best Melbourne Snow Tour on offer!
Features include a fully-designed and maintained terrain park, earth formed half pipe and a dedicated rail park. For the non-skier, there is the toboggan park and the bars and cafes of the Alpine Village Resort. Good snow reliability is supported by extensive snowmaking ensuring plenty of snow throughout the season.
We express bus direct to Mt Buller to ensure maximum time in the snow. Relax as we travel through Victorian wine fields and picturesque country towns. Along the way, we stop off to enable you to hire ski/clothing/equipment. We take you directly to the Alpine Village and the rest is up to you – ski, board, play or relax!
Click the below image to download our latest brochure.
Submit your review